One Team, one vision
That the domain www.hidramargroup.com (from now on, “the website”) is registered in the name of Hidramar Group, or any of its subsidiary companies.
Data of the owner of the website:
- Name or company name: HIDRAMAR WORKFORCE INTERNACIONL S.L.
- CIF: B76343615
- Address: C/ MUELLE REINA SOFIA SOUTH 1
- ZIP: 35008
- Location: LAS PALMAS G.C.
- Province: LAS PALMAS
- Country: Spain
Access to the website and the information related to any of the products and services contained therein implies acceptance of the conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. For this reason, we recommend that you read its content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from it.
It is possible that at some point some of the pages of the website have cookies, which are small data files that are generated in the user’s or client’s computer and that allow our systems to remember the language and portal chosen, as well as other characteristics. or user browsing preferences in their first session. These “cookies” are not invasive, nor harmful, nor do they contain personal data, since their only function is to personalize your browsing in the manner previously expressed.
User status and permitted and prohibited uses:
Access to and/or use of the website reflected as a website (or any other mentioned in section 1 of this notice) attributes the condition of user to whoever does it, accepting, from that moment, fully and without any reservations, the present general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Web for illegal or harmful purposes against the company name that owns the website or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Web site is prohibited.
Intellectual and industrial property:
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
Any violation of the rights of the owner of the website or of its legitimate owners over them.
Its use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used on the network, provided that they do not cause any harm to the website.
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transmission, by users, of the contents.
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- Breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify the owner of said circumstance. , indicating:
- Personal data of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
- If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, you must indicate the representation with which he acts.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
- Acreditation of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
- The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the web pages of the website will be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed.*
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
- Under no circumstances will the owner of the website be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page from which the “hyperlink” is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
Duration and modifications:
The duration of the provision of the service of the website and the services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owner of the website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms that are included in the third condition.
The structure and design of the website may be modified unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the website.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction;
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish law.
The owner of the website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions taken derived from the provision of the Web service and of its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or breach of what is established here.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, the owner of the website and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of LAS PALMAS G.C.